Welding fittings are elements for joining and connecting by welding installations made of welded or drawn pipe made of carbon or stainless steel. They are made of welded or drawn pipe and are processed appropriately for the joint areas. The most used materials are steel and stainless steel, and the standards used are German and American, the other standards being derived from them.
Standard design: elbows up to DN500 are made of drawn pipe.
On request we can supply elbows from the following materials:
• St35.8, St45.8 according to DIN 17175,
• P235GH, P265GH according to EN 10216-2
• L290NB, L360NB according to EN 10208-2,
• P355NL1, P355NL2 according to EN 10216-3,
• P235TR1-2, P265TR1-2 according to EN10216-1.